Why do ERP Implementations Fail?
Lack of proper training to the staff
- If your institutes staff is not properly trained then they would not be able to use it in the correct way , instead of work reduction it will only increase. Eduberry’s ERP Implementation Team will train your staff with each module chosen by you and make sure that they support them whenever they face any problem in the future.
Lack of resources in the organization
- All ERPs need proper server, network architecture, security from viruses, Internet facility and a dedicated ERP Manager of the organization. Eduberry will suggest you with the best resources available in the market.
Internal resistance by employees to work on a new system
- It gets difficult for the staff to start work in a new format and system. The management needs to motivate the staff to work into a new and hi-tech system as that is the demand of future. They need to understand that this will not increase but decrease the work. Once they come live on the ERP they will also appreciate the work flow and maintenance as it makes work easy and error free.
Lack of proper usage of some department
- ERP Implementation is a race where everyone’s legs are tied up with each other. If one fails that creates problems for all. ERP brings centralization of all departments so that information can flow between departments easily. If some of the department(s) does not work properly it becomes problem for the others. It’s the prerrogative of the ERP Manager to make sure all departments are working in tandem with each other on the ERP.
Wrong selection of ERP
- If the organization is a University they should not buy a solution made for a College or School. Thus, Eduberry helps you to choose the right ERP system for your Institute, College or University.